Here's one last shot of Miss Olivia Grace. I'm not obsessed or anything, am I?
Summer 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
My apologies on behalf of Blogger.com
I just had to post this real quick- I am annoyed and frustrated at this website. I don't want any of you to think I am getting sloppy with my posting, for some reason the site won't let me format my photos the way I want them anymore. Normally I can cut and paste them wherever my little heart desires, and the last few times I've posted I can't move them once they're posted. So, that's why they are just splattered all over the place. I try and try to arrange them nicely, so much so that it ends up taking me a ridiculous amount of time just to get one little post published! But I have had no luck. Hopefully Blogger will give me the ability to use my own creative expression again sometime soon, but until then, please accept my apology for this chaotic display of life's documentation. On a lighter note, Happy friday everyone! Have a great weekend! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment