
I'm getting antsy for summer time! That one super warm day was just a tease, and I am having a hard time looking at Olivia's closet full of fun, summer outfits that its too cold for her to wear! So, yesterday I made the poor child wear a few of them and pose for the camera. She was a good sport about it all, really- no crying at all, just drooling! But a little drool never hurt anybody, right? I like to think that it just adds to the magic of the photo :)The flowers have all sprung in our yard, its starting to look green and pretty outside! I am sad though that I didn't get to introduce Olivia to the beauty of the orchard in spring time- the apple and peach blossoms had come and gone by the time I got her down to Bolton. I was pretty bummed, but I will make sure to get her down there early enough next spring! And at least next year she'll be able to sit up on her own for photos. By then she'll be walking all around and who knows what words will be coming out of that adorable little mouth of hers! I did get a couple of shots of Nana’s pretty lilac bushes, and a close up of a honey bee on a dandelion. They are actually kind of cute up close! Kind of…. I threw in the towel when I thought I got stung- I didn’t, but the paranoia was starting to set in…..I do think I need to cut back on the photo shoots of Liv and Arlo, as a friend from high school called me out on how many I take! I am addicted. Livie and Arlo photo shoots are my crack. I think I must be a wannabe frustrated photographer. But when you have a kid who refuses to nap or entertain herself, and cries when you leave the room, you need to have something fun to fill the time. So photo shoots it is!

No comments:
Post a Comment