Summer 2009

Friday, March 13, 2009

Maine's youngest food critic...

Olivia had her first restaurant experience a few weeks ago! She and I drove into Portland on a friday afternoon, and met up with Adam to eat a yummy lunch at a restaurant called the Grill Room. First we brought her into Adam's office to meet his coworkers, and she was very well behaved for that, and all through lunch! I think she liked the noise of the restaurant, and slept through the whole experience! Luckily, I always have a camera ready so that we can capture the moment, even if she sleeps through it!
The Grill Room is a really cute little restaurant with THE best pizza- If you're ever in Portland and looking for pizza with a twist, go there and get the Pesto Pizza. It's goat cheese and mushrooms and it is deeee-licious!


Adam had a burger and fries, which he said was also delicious! But man oh man, I can't imagine ordering anything other than that pesto pizza! Ahh, I am dreaming of it as I type this ( and I already had some today because we went there again this afternoon for lunch!)




Olivia has been to the Grill Room twice now, Thatcher's and Outback Steakhouse. Quite a lot of restaurant visits for such a little lady! She's been well behaved at all of them, let's hope that streak continues.....


No comments:

Post a Comment