Summer 2009

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Secret smiles...




Another day, another photo shoot! Poor Olivia just can't get a break. But I swear, she seems to enjoy it, really! She has been getting fussy during the day now, and sleeping most of the night. Adam has coined her outbursts as fits of "hulking out" ( he watched the incredible hulk this weekend) , and we constantly wonder where the rage comes from....She has kept the hulk from emerging so far today, but you never know when it might appear! Luckily I got some good shots of her before the dragon is unleashed....
I must say again, how happy I am that Adam put her stroller together the other day because it is one of the only things that calms the rage! I feel sort of silly pushing it around the house, but if it calms her down, I will push that thing for days if I have to! Plus, at least its some sort of exercise. As little as it might do, it's about all I can do at this point, so I'll take it!






No comments:

Post a Comment