Those who know me well know that I can't resist subjecting those I love to photo shoots! In the past my most frequent victim was Arlo, who I honestly believe actually ended up liking the photo shoots- He is the perfect subject, open to direction, and seems to embrace the experience. I'm not crazy, really I'm not- I swear, he likes it- he even helps choose the costumes sometimes. Okay I know that sounds crazy, but he did do that once, he really did.
Anyways, so in the past I have made Arlo wear wigs, hats, glasses, if its a prop and I had it, Arlo wore it! So you can imagine my excitement when I was at Target last night and saw the perfect prop for a spring-themed photo shoot! And, this was a photo shoot that he didn't have to do alone- nobody was safe from being a subject (except for Adam because he was at work) so Olivia was a photo victim along with Arlo! They were very good subjects, the only problem was that when she was good, Arlo would fidget, and when Arlo was finally still, Olivia would cry. So out of all the shots I took, only a couple were usable. Now I know some lucky people don't have any snow left in their yards, but we have a ton so this spring-themed photo shoot had to take place inside. Which leaves a lot to be desired- I realize that this shoot wasn't up to my usual standards, and for that I apologize. Please pretend that its taking place on a sunny grass covered lawn and not the living room floor. I promise once the snow is gone, I will reshoot this in the appropriate environment. Until then, have a giggle at my little flower children. They are sure to brighten your day!

No comments:
Post a Comment