Summer 2009

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday...




It's been a pretty quiet day here, watching the snow fall outside as I type this!  I was bored, so I forced poor Olivia to have another photo shoot, and Adam put her new stroller together. It's supposed to be "compact" but its pretty big, I don't know how I'll ever be able to manage it on my own when putting it in the car to bring to the mall, etc! I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there.  In the meantime, because its cold and snowy outside, I decided to try it out in the house. Olivia seemed to like riding around the living room and kitchen. It's a good thing I steer my car better than I steer the stroller- I ran into the stools around the kitchen island every time I pushed her through that part of the house! 
So Olivia had an exciting day of riding around the house, getting her photos taken, and wearing her new pants. Ooooh so exciting! She is getting so big, and has started to discover sucking her fingers, and I caught a few smiles on camera today that were actually smiles in response to me- not just because of gas! She is staring at everyone and everything, contemplating the world and analyzing important world issues. At least that's what I like to pretend because of the facial expressions she has! 








No comments:

Post a Comment