It's been a while since I've posted anything. Time goes by quickly, and Miss O. is pretty popular these days. In her 12 weeks of life, she has made more friends than I have in my 29 years on Earth. But, I'm not as adorable and charming as she is, so it makes sense, really.
About a month ago, her "auntie" Branco & "auntie" Palanky came to visit. These are two of my favorites girls from Massachusetts, who I met when we all worked at Big Brothers Big Sisters about 4 years ago, and they have become some of my closest friends, who are always so good about driving up to visit me! I was so excited for them to come visit and meet our gang's Lil Mascot (aka Baby Boots), and Olivia loved them immediately, as I knew she would. She has good taste afterall!
Below are some photos from their visit. Olivia has also taken a liking to some of her less than human (and also less than alive) friends. I do not have the heart to tell her that they aren't real. However, they are real soft and snuggly, so I can see why she has befriended them.

No comments:
Post a Comment